Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm part of the Top 100 Teaching Blogs!


It's a good year for A Teacher's Odyssey. The Fascination Awards for the Best Teaching Blog are in. A Teacher's Odyssey is #51 in the Top 100 Teaching Blogs. Thank you for those who voted for me. :)I'm inspired to do better.

Congratulations to Laura Harms of I am the Diva for winning Best Teaching Blog. Kudos to you!

For the complete list of the Top 100 Teacher Blogs, you can view them here. :)




Online PhD Degree


For Further Reading,
teaching

3 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.