Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Nominated for Best Teaching Blog!


I have just received great news! I'm so happy to be nominated for a Fascination Award: 2011's Most Fascinating Teaching Blog.

Just the nomination is already an honor for me. When I first created my blog, I didn't expect that it will grow this way. I would like to thank all my readers and other teachers who have supported me. You, my readers have made all this possible.

Can you do me a favor and please vote for me? I would highly appreciate your vote. 



Online PhD Programs


For Further Reading,
nomination

1 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.