Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Few Good Teachers




I am who I am today because of my teachers. I thank all of the teachers who contributed to my personal as well as professional growth.

Teachers should be honored. So I applaud Bato Balani Foundation for their advocacy campaign, The Many Faces of the Teacher. Their goal is to uphold the teaching virtues through exemplars who inspire excellence.

Moreover, it recognizes outstanding Filipino teachers who influence and mold the character of future leaders.

Past awardees include Fr. James Reuter, Onofre Pagsanjan, mobile teacher Jenelyn Baylon, Batibot's Feny delos Reyes and the Bernido couple (also Magsaysay awardees).

If you want to know who last year's honorees, you may click this link:

To nominate a teacher, you may visit Bato Balani's website.

Cheers to the Filipino teacher!


For Further Reading,

1 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.