Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank You Letter


This made my day. I'm glad that there are people who benefit from this blog and succeed. Congratulations, Ramesh!

Ms Juanta
I got my results of IELTS and my score are as follows:
Listening - 8.5., Reading - 9., Writing - 7., Speaking - 7. - Overall - 8.
Thanks for all the advice I received from you on the writing part. I appreciate your free service for candidates like me. You are doing a good job. thanks again.
Regards
Ramesh


For Further Reading,

0 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.