Wednesday, June 3, 2009

INCREASE YOUR SCORE WITH THE IELTS WRITING MAKEOVER


Are you one of those people struggling with their IELTS writing? Do you have trouble organizing your ideas? Well, look no further! Let me help you improve your writing band score through the IELTS Writing Makeover.

What do you need to do? Just email your essay to msjuanta@yahoo.com. I will critique your essay based on the 4-point IELTS writing band descriptors namely: Task Achievement, Cohesion and Coherence, Lexical Resource and Grammar Accuracy.

This is totally free and you just have to subscribe to my feeds so you will be updated when I post your IELTS writing makeover here at A Teacher's Odyssey.

Thanks, guys and I look forward to receiving mail from you. :)

Tags: ,


For Further Reading,
IELTS, writing

112 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.