Saturday, April 11, 2009

TOP 10 FILIPINOS ON TWITTER


If you are a newbie twitterer, these are the Pinoys that you should follow on the internet to boost your following. You will learn a lot from them.

1. naldzgraphics
2. William R. Nabaza
3. Manuel Viloria
4. Lyndsay Cabildo
5. Myccconcio
6. Boom San Agustin
7. Dante Jarabelo
8. Ed Pudol
9. Aira Bongco
10. The Blogger Mom

You can also add me to your twitter @msjuanta. I hope to make it to the top list someday. I'm currently 51st. :)


For Further Reading,
social media

6 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.