Wednesday, April 15, 2009

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 1 – CREATING AN ELEVATOR PITCH


I just recently signed up for the Problogger's 31 Days to a Better Blog Challenge. I'm really excited to revamp my blog. For Day 1, I'm supposed to create an elevator pitch for my blog. An elevator pitch sums up what your blog is all about. It should include your target reader and your goal for blogging.

I haven't given much thought about my blog tag line. After reading Problogger's entry, I realized that the blog tag line is important so that the readers will be aware about the content of your blog. Thus, I'm launching my new elevator pitch in my brand new tag line: "Helping Students and Teachers Make Better Communication". Expect more changes in the coming days.

To join the 31 Day Challenge, visit Problogger.


For Further Reading,
blogging

0 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.