Monday, March 23, 2009

UPDATE ON ALAN JUANTA


Last January of 2008, my dad had a major stroke leaving him half paralyzed. He just had his check up last week and according to his doctor, he needs to gain weight. That’s why he’s taking Whey Protein now. He’s currently 100 lbs. He still feeds through a gastro tube but slowly he’s taking food in his mouth. That’s one of our targets now: to be freed from his gastro tube. Another target is to have him sit for longer hours. Right now, he can only sit for 30 minutes. He easily gets tired and his blood pressure shoots down. I know a lot of people are praying for my dad and I have no doubt that he will be up on his feet and he will bounce back.


For Further Reading,

0 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.