Friday, March 20, 2009

THE 5 MUST-TRY FOODS AT LIME 88


If you haven't eaten in Lime 88, then you are missing a gastronomic experience. Before July of 2007, Lime 88 was once an ancestral home of my grandparents. (bless their souls! I'm sure they're smiling from above.) My brother Archie, together with his college friends: Daryl Cruz, Earl Flores, JV Bantigue, Michelle Katryn dela Cruz and Lynrose Aguilar conceptualized a restaurant that would bring street food to the next level. Thus, Lime 88 was born.

Top 5 Bestsellers

A picture is worth a thousand words. So I just let you judge based on the pictures.

1. Quail Egg Tempuraquail

Quail eggs with soy mirin glaze and sinamak. Must try this! Warning: too much of this is bad for you cholesterol.

2. Street Style BBQ Platter

Chicken feet, ears, skin, chicken intestine with peanut sauce. Great for pulutan.

platter

3. Kangkong and Kesong Puti Stuffed Chicken Breast

chicken

Another personal favorite of mine. The mashed potatoes also taste good.

4. Creamy Garlic Tuyo Pasta

It's creamy pasta with dried fish smacked in the middle.

ctc-2473-image15

5. Street Style Pizza

It's pizza topped with longganiza, kesong puti and tuyo.

For reservations, call 3831145. Directions: From EDSA Boni, turn right at Tapa King. When you see China Bank, turn right and you will see the Lime 88 sign. Address: 160 San Rafael St., Mandaluyong City.


For Further Reading,
reviews

1 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.