Friday, March 20, 2009

HOW TO SAVE MONEY BY EATING AT JOEY PEPPERONI


It's financial crisis season. So I'm in a "saving for the rainy day" mode. But once in a while I need to pamper myself and turn to comfort food. Yesterday, I went to Joey Pepperoni at SM Mall of Asia. My orders were 8' Joey Pepperoni Pizza, Bolognese Pasta, Bottomless Iced Tea and Brownie ala Mode. I dig pepperoni pizzas so I'm happy with my choice. The pasta, however, is too rich for my taste. I had to ask for water to dilute the aftertaste. Dessert: winner!

Joey Pepperoni has an ongoing promo that you can get your pizzas at 50% from 2-6pm. Aside from the 50% discount, I also got another 20% discount courtesy of BDO Rewards. My total bill is P333.50. Not bad.


For Further Reading,
food, reviews

0 comments:

 

Woman Behind A Teacher's Odyssey

My name is Miracel Juanta and I write ATeachersOdyssey to help students and teachers create better English. I have been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. My field of expertise includes ESL,IELTS,TOEFL,Business English etc. If you have questions about English, feel free to email me at msjuanta@yahoo.com or add my twitter @msjuanta.